List of Publications
10. H. Levi, R. Elkon, R. Shamir (2021) "DOMINO - a novel network-based active module identification algorithm with reduced rate of false calls". Molecular Systems Biology 17:e9593 (2021).
9. M. Levy, A. Frishberg, I. Gat-Viks (2020) Inferring cellular heterogeneity of associations from single cell genomics. Bioinformatics, Volume 36, Issue 11, June 2020, Pages 3466–3473, https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btaa151.
8. D. Levin, and T. Tuller (2020) Whole cell biophysical modeling of codon-tRNA competition reveals novel insights related to translation dynamics. PLoS Compt. Biol., https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1008038.
7. D.D. Erdmann-Pham, K. Dao Duc, and Y.S. Song (2020) The key parameters that govern translation efficiency. Cell Systems, Vol. 10, Issue 2, (2020) 183-192.e6.
6. T. S. Hsieh, C. Cattoglio, E. Slobodyanyuk, A. S. Hansen, O. J. Rando, R. Tjian, X. Darzacq (2020) Resolving the 3D Landscape of Transcription-Linked Mammalian Chromatin Folding. Mol Cell. 2020 May 7;78(3):539-553.e8.
5. H. Wang, L. Pipes, R. Nielsen (2020) Synonymous mutations and the molecular evolution of SARS-CoV-2 origins. Virus Evolution, veaa098, https://doi.org/10.1093/ve/veaa098.
4. L. Pipes, H. Wang, J. P. Huelsenbeck, R. Nielsen (2020) Assessing Uncertainty in the Rooting of the SARS-CoV-2 Phylogeny. Molecular Biology and Evolution, msaa316, https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msaa316.
3. M. Chintalapati and P. Moorjani (2020) Evolution of the mutation rate across primates. Current Opinion in Genetics & Development, 62, 58-64.
2. T. Kustin and A. Stern (2020) Biased mutation and selection in RNA viruses. Molecular Biology and Evolution, msaa247, https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msaa247.
1. G. Ling, D. Miller, R. Nielsen, A. Stern (2019) A Bayesian framework for inferring the influence of sequence context on point mutations. Molecular Biology and Evolution, msz248, https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msz248.